This recipe of Chocolate Berry Cupcackes is one of those that never lets you down – possibilities that it will not come good are almost none. Chocolate-berry cupcakes are done really quickly and the taste is just amazing.
We make variations of these chocolate cupcakes adding different fruit inside – it can be raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry or even cherry. You can use fresh fruit, frozen or compote – important is that the fruit is not sweetened since the muffin is full chocolate so slightly acid berries are the perfect match.
Difficulty: easy | Preparation time: 30 min | Servings: 12 cupcakes
CHOCOLATE BERRY CUPCAKES
- 220 ml Chocolate for Cooking
- 220 gm Butter
- 4 Unit Eggs
- 160 gm Sugar
- 120 gm Flour - All Purpose
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Forest Fruit (Cherries, Blueberries, Raspberries) - Fresh
Frosting - Optional
- 115 gm Butter
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 200 gm Sugar Glase
- Melt together chocolate and butter in a double boiler*
- Stir frequently
- In another bowl mix eggs with sugar, flour and baking powder
- Pour chocolate&butter mix into the bowl with eggs, sugar and flour – mix all until blended
- Place muffin liners in a muffin tin and fill them until 3/4 of the way up
- Add one piece of fruit into each muffin (cherry, raspberry, blueberry…*) and push it down with a teaspoon or a toothpick
- Bake in a preheated oven during 7 minutes on 250°C *
Frosting - Optional -
- Mix 1 spoon of milk, vanilla extract and butter with an electric mixer
- Add sugar glass and another spoon of milk and mix until smooth.
- Decorate muffins with buttercream frosting using pastry bag
Hopefully you have already finished with this Chocolate Berry Cupcakes and now you are enjoying them. Eventhough you can make them in very short time they are still super tasty and delicious. Don’t forget to let your creativiy fly and create your own toppings and decorations.
Chocolate-berry cupcakes are our favourite party dessert – we make them for literally all the celebrations, birthdays or when we have guests.
They are convenient to make in the ocations when you expect lot of people because of the simplicity in making it – you can easily make large number of muffins in only few hours.
And the ingredients are quite basic which also makes it an inexpensive option. Ingredients are that basic that you might even have them at home. Luckily you can save that annoying trip to the market.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PARTY DESERT? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.
- DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OF CHOCOLATE BERRY CUPCAKES?
- TAG @TANGO_AND_RAKIJA ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG IT #TANGOANDRAKIJA
If you are into sweets for dessert you cannot miss our recipe for TOPRA PAK
We also suggest you to try this amazing desser of Mango Tapioca Pudding for summer.
⇣⇣⇣⇣IF YOU LIKE IT, PIN IT⇣⇣⇣⇣