Summer is here (it’s here since few months ago) and baking is not an option. At least in our case.
As much as we love to bake, summers in Barcelona are just too hot and our attic apartment knows it.
Still, we do visit kitchen every now and then, making, mostly, only quick meals and desserts that include ice and, certainly not fire.
Ice-pops, popsicles, ice-creams… and that’s where the list of summer treats mostly ends.
Here comes one of our all-times favorites, super easy & super quick >>Coconut Milk & Strawberry Ice Pops recipe<< that you can make in, literally, no time.
It involves coconut milk and strawberries + some berries + a bit of sweetener.
Our favorite flavor is strawberry ice pops (we are also obsessed with mango), with addition of some berries, but you can use whichever fruit you like.
Coconut Milk & Strawberry Ice Pops
- 150 g strawberries - (can use mango or other fruit by choice instead)
- 50 g raspberries, blueberries, blackberries - (whichever berries you prefer)
- 150 ml coconut milk - canned
- 3 tsp agave syrup - (honey or sugar)
- Mix strawberries with coconut milk and agave syrup (or honey, sugar or any other sweetener) in a blender
- Pour into the ice-pops molds until 3/4 full
- Add some berries (can be raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, black currant...) and push them down with a spoon
- Freeze for minimum 6 hours
- To take the ice-pop out of the mold more easily , place it under warm water for few seconds
Easy as that!
If you prefer using any other fruit, go for it.
We tried all the possible fruit combinations and it comes to strawberries and mango as our favorites.
Some additional berries are to make them even more fun and also to get that fun color contrast.
This recipe is so easy that it doesn’t even sound like a recipe.
But, trust me, these strawberry ice pops are delicious!
Kids love them too and you can trick them into eating healthier treats.
You can trick yourself too!
I mean Ben & Jerry’s or Häagen-Dazs would, probably, make you happier but home-made ice-pops are so cool and fun and, in case you are into healthy diets, well, no conflicts with that.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER DESSERT? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW
- DID YOU MAKE THIS >Coconut Milk & Strawberry Ice Pops< RECIPE?
- TAG @TANGO_AND_RAKIJA ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG IT #TANGOANDRAKIJA
⇣⇣⇣⇣IF YOU LIKE IT, PIN IT⇣⇣⇣⇣
1 thought on “Coconut Milk & Strawberry Ice Pops”
Delicious Treat for a hot summer day!