If you like your dessert very, very sweet – well, it cannot go any sweeter than this Cranberry Pistachio Fudge.
White chocolate + condensed milk = sounds like a literal sugar bomb and taste exactly like one.
Slightly acid cranberries and salty pistachio are what gives it a nice balance.
And, no baking, no cooking, no need for an electric mixer – 100% hassle free. You can make this Cranberry Pistachio Fudge in even less than 20 min.
Buuuut, there is a trick, actually!
The only downside is that it will need to spend some time in fridge (or in freezer if you are that impatient) so you will not be able to try it immediately.
Honestly, that’s, generally, a major problem for me – I just cannot wait and I hate that phrase at the end of the recipe steps.
“Allow it to cool down” – “Refrigerate overnight” – “Let it sit for few hours” – how, on earth, can anyone really respect that?
Β Just leave it in the fridge/freezer for how long you manage to control yourself.
Cranberry and Pistachio Fudge
- 400 g White Chocolate
- 320 ml Condensed Milk
- 50 g Cranberries
- 50 g Pistachio + some more for topping
- Handful (20 g approx.) Coconut Flakes (for topping) - optional
- Handful of Pistachio (for topping) - optional
- Handful of Cranberries (for topping) - optional
- Food Coloring - optional
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute (or melt it using double boiler)
- Stir in condensed milk
- Add cranberries and pistachio
- Add food coloring if you wish so
- Add pinch of salt
- Stir well until it starts to get thicker
- Transfer to a pan lined with baking paper
- Top up with cranberries, pistachio and coconut flakes - press down with a spoon or a spatula
- Freeze for 1 hour (or refrigerate for minimum 2 hours (the longer the better)
- Cut into small squares
- This dessert is very sweet so you might want to use salted pistachio to balance the taste
- Also, don't forget adding a pinch of salt
- If you don't want it to be too sweet you can, eventually, mix unsweetened and sweetened condensed milkΒ
- Also, you can balance the taste by adding more pistachio and/or any other nuts (can be cashew nuts, walnuts, almonds, peanuts...Β
This Cranberry Pistachio Fudge is like the easiest thing to make and it’s so delicious.
You can experiment adding different ingredients such as all kinds of nuts, coconut, dry fruits or whatever addition comes to your mind.
We like to make them thematic for different occasions, adding different food colorings but, that’s just a matter of aesthetics.
They are such as good after several days kept in the fridge, even frozen as well… if you manage to keep them in life that long.
Looking for more autumn dessert recipes? Check out our Italian Amaretti Biscuits or Baked Pumpkin Donuts.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUICK DESSERT? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.
- DID YOU MAKE THIS Cranberry Pistachio Fudge RECIPE?
- TAG @TANGO_AND_RAKIJAΒ ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG ITΒ #TANGOANDRAKIJA
β£β£β£IF YOU LIKE IT, PIN ITβ£β£β£
Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β