Don’t know about you but, since last march (2020) when the whole Covid apocalypses started, we turned our home into so many things – it’s a restaurant, a cinema, a gym, an office, and, more than anything a bar (I guess you know what I mean).
Since going out became such an exclusive thing, we are trying our best to make staying in fun-bearable enough so, apart from cooking-eating-overeating and repeating the whole cycle on a regular basis, we decided to bring our drinking habits into a more sophisticated level.
In this post we want to share our easy Pomegranate Margarita Recipe that we did for St. Valentine’s Day… and some days after again… and then again.
It’s fresh and sweet and will make your quarantine days look prettier.
If you like classic margarita, for sure you will like this pomegranate version as well.
Easy Pomegranate Margarita Recipe
- 70 ml Pomegranate Juice
- 40 ml Tequila
- 40 ml Cointreau
- 50 ml Lime Juice
- 50 ml Soda Water
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup
- some Salt and Lime or Lemon Wedges - (for garnish)
- Put some salt onto a plate or flat surface.
- With a lime or lemon wedge, rub the rim of each glass and then dip it upside down into the salt.
- Put some ice into the glasses
- In a cocktail shaker put together crushed ice, pomegranate juice, tequila, Cointreau and lime juice and agave syrup
- Serve into glasses
- Pour in some soda water
- Garnish with a lime or lemon wedge.
Easy as easy pomegranate margarita recipe.
You won’t need more than 15 min to prepare it but it could be gone in minutes… even seconds.
So delicious and mood lifting, ideal for those special moments when you need a special drink. And you don’t even need a bar.
And, if you decide to throw a Mexican party (or just want to teleport yourself directly to Mexico), we have a recipe for the most delicious Mexican cake – Tres Leches.
- ARE YOU INTO MEXICAN FOOD & DRINKS AND WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.
- DID YOU MAKE THISΒ EASY POMEGRANATE MARGARITAΒ RECIPE?
- TAGΒ @TANGO_AND_RAKIJAΒ ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG ITΒ #TANGOANDRAKIJA
β£β£β£β£IF YOU LIKE IT, PIN ITβ£β£β£β£