If you love peanut M&M candies (who doesn’t) you must love these Peanut M&M Cookies as well. They are beyond delicious, colorful looking and so fun.
Imagine really tasty cookies, soft but crunchy at the same time and add some peanut M&M candies on top – can’t go wrong!
This recipe is quick and easy and you can make it in less then an hour. It gathers such an interesting ingredients such as almond flour, coconut, shredded carrots and, of course, M&Ms.
Initially, we started to make this Peanut M&M Cookies recipe for Easter (with the idea of Peanut M&Ms that resemble Easter eggs) but then, we just continued to make it every now and then and without any relation to Easter.
They look so fun and colorful so you can make them for birthday parties or any other celebrations.
Peanut M&M Cookies
- 125 g Butter - softened
- 100 g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract - (or any other extract of choice)
- 150 g All-purpose Flour
- 50 g Almond Flour
- 50 g Coconut - (shredded)
- 100 g Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 50 g Mixed Nuts - (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts...)
- 50 g Peanut M&Ms - (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC
- Beat butter and sugar for few minutes until light and fluffy
- Beat in 1 egg and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, coconut, shredded carrot and salt
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ones and mix all well with a spatula
- Fold in nuts
- Scoop tablespoon-sized balls of dough and flatten onto a cookie sheet using you palm (or a spoon)
- Press in the M&Ms
- Bake at 175ºC for 10-12 min
- Once they are done, take them out of the oven and leave to cool down before removing the cookies
- Instead of Peanut M&Ms you can use chocolate M&Ms or any other, similar candies of choice
- Baking time - they are done if the borders of your cookies are getting golden-brown color.
- If you like them more soft, take them out before they start to get golden-brown on the edges. If you like them more crunchy and crispy, leave them few minutes more.
- As for the additions - we used a mix of nuts such as peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts... but you can use any other nuts and/or dry fruits of choice.
Super easy, isn’t it?
In this recipe we gathered some of our favorite ingredients in baking desserts – coconut, shredded carrots, a bit of almond flour, mix of favorite nuts and our favorite candies. They all make such an amazing combination.
The only “downside” is that these Peanut M&M Cookies are, seriously addictive (just as M&Ms are as well).
Will you be giving them a try?
Looking for more cookies?
Check out our favorite cookies recipes:
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CANDIES? TELL US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.
- HAVE YOU TRIED THIS PEANUT M&M COOKIES?
- TAG @TANGO_AND_RAKIJA ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG IT #TANGOANDRAKIJA
⇣⇣⇣⇣IF YOU LIKE IT, PIN IT⇣⇣⇣⇣