Difficulty easy | Preparation time 30 min | Servings 25 – 30 balls
TOPRA PAK is traditional Indian sweet; easy to make, delicious and with only 3 ingredients needed.
We usually make it on lazy Sundays when we crave for something sweet but we are too lazy to do something more complex. It is done really quickly and with minimum possible mess in the kitchen.
We tried it first time in India and ever since it became a regular dessert in our house. Unlike the most of Indian sweets this one is not too sweet. If you like coconut as much as we do, this will become one of your favourites!
– 400 ml of condensed milk
– 250 g of shredded coconut (200g for cooking and 50 g for decoration)
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom (*in case you don’t have cardamom, you can use nutmeg or some other aroma as per taste)
1. Pour condensed milk into a non-stick saucepan and cook it on the medium fire until it starts to boil.
2. Stir frequently
3. When milk comes to a simmer, add 200 g of the coconut and ground cardamom
4. Keep stirring over a low heat until the mixture starts to look like a dough (2 – 5 minutes)
5. Take it off the fire, let it cool down a little (few minutes)
6. Roll a small balls (2cm in diameter or as big as you wish) and pass them through the shredded coconut (50 g)
**Depending on the size of the balls, you should get between 20 and 30 balls
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COCONUT DESERT? LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.
- DID YOU MAKE THIS ?
- TAG @TANGO_AND_RAKIJA ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG IT #TANGOANDRAKIJA
⇣⇣⇣⇣IF YOU LIKE IT, PIN IT⇣⇣⇣⇣